|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Glamourati Ho Ho Ho Stencil
Ho Ho Ho Santa (medium stencil) Contains 2 Stencils one left and one right
SALE WAS £12.50 NOW £8
Actual stencil size 290mm x 160mm
Please note - the detail on this stencil means it is not ideal for longer haired ponies or horses. Apply on short haired, clipped or thoroughbred for best results.For those that clip, our glitter quartermarkers look best 4-5 days after clipping once past the 'stubble' stage!
- Remove backing sheet carefully – a 45 degree angle works best. Ensure any stencil detail remains adhered to the clear top sheet.
- Stick to your horse and rub firmly, especially over the edges of the design.
- Peel off the clear top sheet in the direction of hair growth, holding the stencil onto your horse as you do. Peel the top sheet back on itself for easiest removal. Ensure any stencil detail remains stuck to your horse.
- Apply your adhesive as directed, followed by your chosen STARDUST(S).
- Remove your stencil slowly and carefully in the direction of hair growth. Ensure any stencil detail is removed from your horse. Tweezers (or long nails!) may be required in some instances.
Note: Do not leave your horse unattended during the application process. Stencils must not be left on your horse for more than 15 minutes.